Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Friday, August 1, 2014

Well it has been awhile since I have been here. It seems like yesterday, a couple of summers have passed. I need to re-focus on my dreams, believe with all my being that is what I was meant to do. I have grown since I last posted here, I have been busy investigating this building. I guess you could say my curiosity is at work again. I think there is a cover up of big brother spying on our neighborhood I have enlisted several neighborhood kitty's and doggy's to help me what is going on in there. They drive to big black suburbans, with darkened windows. The building also has the dark windows, but when you try to look in you cant see anything. However, the other day I was able to catch a glimpse of a small portion of the room. The lighting has to be just right, I could see a big computer monitor, and telephone wires all over the place. My human dad seen one of the guy's outside smoking a cigarette, so he asked him what he did. The guy says, "I work for Boeing". Come on now, really the airplane company that makes the big planes. The airport is miles away from our house, plus they don't make the airplanes in our city. This building looks rundown from the outside, the other side of it has a big for lease sign out front. This has been a big mystery, we hope by the end of the summer we solve it. Well will keep you informed, until then this is Beaver over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment