Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Adventures in Cardboard

Something came into our home that was in a extra big box. The human dad brought it in and started opening the box, I was watching from the window in back. In a flash I was in the front room, I was so intrigued and well yes the curiosity was almost killing me! I wanted to help unwrap, human dad said "Beaver please wait and be patient". I didn't care what was in the box, I wanted to explore the box itself. So I sit there in the hurry up mode, licking my fur in a way that sounded more like slurping very loud. Our human dad told me that it was called a "fireplace", I always have wondered what it would be like to sit in front of one. This one was in a wooden box and the outside of it shows a horse drawn carriage. Dad told me the Amish people make the outer shell and it uses electricity instead of firewood. He then plugged it in and turned it on, well it sure is beautiful to see the flames leaping in the air. It is very warm and cozy and the plus is it doesn't get hot on the top, so it is animal safe. I have slept on top of it and give it my seal of approval. Now onto my adventure in the big cardboard box, it is huge so mom made a hole just big enough for our heads and body's through, then she put a few of our toy balls in there. It is like our fort, me and Pepe jump in and out. I like to play hide n seek, I will hide from Pepe and then ambush him. We chase each other around and round, mom said it is good exercise for us, mom said it is huge and ugly though, but we don't care, we love it! I still haven't found a way to roast marshmallows and wieners though, that is my next adventure. Life itself is a adventure, get going on yours today.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so nice. U guys are gonna love it! Just think how toasty u'll be on a cold snowy day. :). And let's face it...the box is always the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have your own Yule Log this Christmas! How was the box anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you are so lucky. I have been asking D for a big box, but he never seems to come up with anything. You are so lucky to have Pepe to play with. I do miss out on having a fursib to play with.

    ReplyDelete