Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where have I been?

Well life just has too many things going on. I find myself doing so many other things, then I am tired and sleepy by the end of the day. I also find that just as other writers I am sure, I get writers block. Then you start putting off things, get busy at work, the time just flies by some days. Writing takes a big commitment, it also takes a way to just get away from it all. Clearing your mind is so hard to do living in a city. I think it is good if you can just get away from the busyness that comes with life. So now I think I must find a adventure to go on.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see ur writing again. Ur right tho...life does just get so darn busy sometimes. Hang in there my bestest buddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you again. Do write when you can. Life does get way too busy - even when retired believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete