Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Supermoon or Supercat?

Well let's just say there is so many things happening in this world that we live in. As a cat I do stayed tuned to what is going on. Actually we know more than humans at times because we have better vibes. There is so much sadness, you see the quakes first in New Zealand and then Japan, with the tsuamani. Then you hear about all the fighting that is going on with some other countries. I have alot of friends all over the world, we do try to help where we can. We do have a very dear friend named @Mariodacat (Our Supercat) and his bloggy is the place where we can do what is called chip-ins. Then other animal friends also going to the Rainbow Bridge. I must admit it is hard to remain positive at times, however mom says we must trust in the Lord our Savior. I may not be over religious, but I know he holds a place for us animals too. He created this earth and I think He is trying to get the humans attention. My mom tries to see the beauty in everything and everyone. Yesterday we had what is called the supermoon, we did not stay up to watch it. Today is the first day of spring and it sure is a very lovely day with a warm 80 degrees. We can see the male & female cardinal coming to our feeder, along with the blue-jays, wrens, and a mockingbird that sings non-stop which is very pretty. We also have the daffodils, peach tree, and some other spring flowers in full bloom. Just so much to enjoy this time of year, and we are shedding which isn't so fun. So mom got us a new power de-shedder that massages us as she brushes us. She figured out why we love it so much more is because the soft noise it makes sounds like a purring sound. Mom said it probably soothes us more than just a regular brush or comb. She also got us a couple of feather toys, with lots of the new Fancy Feast with cheddar cheese. We do feel so lucky to have a furever home here. Well until my next adventure my friends have a great week, many purrs.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pal. Thanks for the mention buddy, you are so very kind. We do has lots to be thankful for don't we. Have to try to remember dat during all the sad times. Now I'm wondering what kind of adventure you'll write about next time. I'm sure it will be a good one cuz you have great adventures. Happy Spring - but it's cold, rainy, and grey up here - nothing like your bootiful spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bloggie my friend! Thanks for reminding us that there is so much to be grateful for and we pray together for all the sadness. Your mama has the right idea! What is this about a vibrating brush and new feather toys? Life is good, eh? purrs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom are always so positive. U make my peeps and I feel happy. U make us stop and look at life in a different way. A special way. We feel very very blessed to call you and your mom friends. Now tell us more abt this shedder that u got? It sounds fantastic. With 9 of us here...in the spring...peeps feel like they live in a cat hair cocoon!MOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom and I just found you. We hope you'll be blogging again. We're about to go into Fall here as the temps are cooling. We are very Blessed and sometimes it's hard to be positive.
    Mom wants to know more about the kitty brush. I shed an awful lot.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete