Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photo Day

We woke up to a beautiful morning, the birds were tweeting, the sky was gray. Nevertheless, I was a happy kitty, we and Pepe had breakfast, then we notice the dreaded flashy thing. I am like UGH! Not on such a wonderful day. So I decide I had better hide and hide good. Fortunately, Pepe was the first unwilling candidate. I hear mom fussing over him, saying he looked so cute in that little red hat. So I am like "thank God" and mom pretends to go about her housework and I am unaware. I decide to crawl into my favorite box and take a little snooze. I am having a wonderful dream about catnip and chasing a mouse. Therefore, I am totally oblivious to what comes next. Right in the middle of the dream I see the flash of light. Mom is like Beaver you look so cute, will you please pose for Mommy? So I give her those dreamy bedroom eyes and let her take the photo thinking that will be the end. Oh no, then she wants me to wear the red sun visor, I grumble and groan. I let her take a couple more photos. Then she decides she wants a close-up, I am like mom that takes the cake! I growl at her, I am like I am too through mom. Then she has the nerve to call me Mr Crabby, how dare she! Well I spent the rest of the day pouting and napping. Thus it tells you how humans love to spoil what could be such wonderful days.

No comments:

Post a Comment