Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So many adventures!



Boy, I have been on one long adventure. Well remember Pepe my new little brother? We are getting along great, he loves to play. Now me and him go at it pretty good. I love to wrestle with him. My adventure today takes place in a small cubby hole in a old sofa that has a slit in it. It is covered by a blanket which makes a perfect cover, so no one can find me. So I slink into the slit, total darkness envelopes me. In a moment my eyes adjust, then the treasures I seek are buried there. There is a dusty dirty smell from inside, I sneeze and cough a bit. Now that I am inside the hunt begins, I pretend I am a tiger and this is my jungle. I find a spider in a web, I see him sleeping there all warm and cozy. Mister spider I say, "aren't you bored in the web all day." He looks at me hazily and says "Hello cat, I prefer a web to catch other insects" "This web might not look like much. It is my home" I nod to him a good day. Next, I see a little sparkle in another corner. What could this be I say to myself? Closer I creep to study the gleam that I see. Much to my suprise it is a earring, I have found buried treasure! I am rich. Gently I pull it from the cloth, and clench it between my teeth. I then slink out of the hiding place and take my prize to another hiding spot. What will my next adventure hold?

2 comments:

  1. he he- dat is a great adventure. I bet it's pretty cool in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All my sibs would love that sofa. I don't like small spaces so I'd wait outside. I know. I know. What sort of cat am I right? Ah well. I obviously have issues!MOL But...back to ur adventure...a spider & an earring. Not bad for one day's work! I can't wait to read abt ur next adventure. xoxo

    ReplyDelete