Aren't my eyes pretty?

Aren't my eyes pretty?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today was the first official day mom returned to work. As she was leaving this morning she said Beaver you are in charge. Lil Pepe' needs your love and care. I was in utter shock and disbelief. I said to myself well I can do this so I proceeded to give him the line, "you better not not tell mom anything" . Mom was kind of worried I know to leave the youngster alone, however she had the biggest smile on her face when she came a home this evening to see we had not tore apart the house or anything. AShe told me how proud she was of me and gave me a big hug. I feel special. Many purrs Beaver

1 comment:

  1. Good job buddy! You just racked up brownie points with your mom. Will be anxious to see pictures when you get dem.

    ReplyDelete